The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Introduction to basic sociological concepts. Examines aspects of human behavior in cultural framework, including individual and group interaction, social mobility and stratification, status and class, race and gender relations, urbanism, crime and criminology, and social change and reform.
Satisfies General Education requirement for social and behavioral science..
6 Sections Currently Scheduled for Spring 2011
From the Schedule of Classes
- SOCI 101-001: Introductory Sociology Donna K Minnich - 07:30 AM to 08:45 AM MW
- SOCI 101-002: Introductory Sociology Kannan P Nambiar - 03:00 PM to 04:15 PM MW
- SOCI 101-003: Introductory Sociology Donna K Minnich - 07:30 AM to 08:45 AM TR
- SOCI 101-004: Introductory Sociology Rutledge M Dennis - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM TR
- SOCI 101-005: Introductory Sociology Bhavani P Arabandi - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM TR
- SOCI 101-006: Introductory Sociology Rachel Sarah Bobbitt - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM R